Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures .. officers leaving their offices to protest the issuance of diplomatic passport for Daini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures .. officers leaving their offices to protest the issuance of diplomatic passport for Daini Empty Pictures .. officers leaving their offices to protest the issuance of diplomatic passport for Daini

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 3:23 am

[ltr]Pictures .. officers leaving their offices to protest the issuance of diplomatic passport for Daini[/ltr]

Since 06/04/2016 19:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / photos showing officers protest in public Passports Department on efforts to issue a diplomatic passport to the former deputy Mohammed al-Daini, who was released a few weeks ago amid much controversy.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The pictures show the departure officers collectively their offices after the arrival of Daini to circle the neighborhood to get a passport of an Iraqi civilian Class A as well as diplomatic passport at the same time and where he was accompanied by Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Talal Zobaie and the Secretary General of the National Dialogue Front, Saleh al-Mutlaq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it showed the pictures also gathered a large number of officers in one of the corridors in the circle prevailed ado place.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The informed source said earlier in the L / balance News / "The former MP Mohammed al-Daini was seen today as he entered to the General Passports Department to issue a diplomatic passport Bozrah unusual travel."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who preferred anonymity, that "the absolute Daini recently released for friendly government paper enables him to issue passport type" A "diplomatic passports, but the Directorate refused to issue him a passport to a shortage in one of the archives has probative."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A clear source, "Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie was seen accompanied by Daini passport to facilitate the grant process."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Supreme Judicial Council launched last month, the release of former MP Mohammed al-Daini based on a special pardon from President of the Republic at the request of the Legal Department of the Council of Wazzra.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:29 am