Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baaja: State law will not compromise on the overall change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baaja: State law will not compromise on the overall change Empty Baaja: State law will not compromise on the overall change

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Baaja: State law will not compromise on the overall change[/ltr]

Since 04.11.2016 at 10:37 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the rule of law Mansour Baaja, on Monday, that his bloc with the overall change for the cabin ministerial and not with a partial change, noting that it will not compromise on this option, while calling the political blocs to expedite submission of their candidates to the Prime Minister to choose from deems appropriate to fill portfolio .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Baaja in a statement received / balances News / copy of "The political blocs and after that most of the candidates presented by the prime minister nomination technocrats figures professionals non-partisan refused to anyone and that the least number of candidates for each ministry for three candidates and leave the right of choice of Ebadi, who sees fit to the assumption the ministry nominee according to the specifications defined controls, "and urged" the political blocs that have not submitted their candidates to define its position on the cabinet reshuffle. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Baaja that "Tuesday's hearing will be crucial given that the period prescribed by the parliament, which voted on has elapsed and there must be a specific position either choose figures provided by the political blocs and can be either rejected candidates and replace them with figures other than by blocs also insisting on providing accordance with the constitutional contexts Minister ".anthy 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:04 am