Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: I am trying to arrange a relationship with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I am trying to arrange a relationship with Saudi Arabia   Empty Maliki: I am trying to arrange a relationship with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2013, 7:48 am

Maliki: I am trying to arrange a relationship with Saudi Arabia

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that he seeks to «Sort relationship with Saudi Arabia and open the door for cooperation between the two countries. He stressed in a Hataki with «life» that while meeting the demands of the demonstrators «But there are political demands of the Baath Party met impossible».

Demonstrators renewed their call to the formation of the Sunni region, and called the movement yesterday the name of «F options open, to test the idea of ​​the region that do not have the consensus of the popular Sunni, in addition to that Maliki was able to convince the tribal supporters of the demonstrations to abandon them.

Maliki said he was seeking to «order of relations with Saudi Arabia are currently, and open relations wide, and cooperation in all fields», adding: «This is our desire and our message to our brothers in Saudi leadership and people, and we want the relationship with them as brothers and neighbors, and do not have any greed in their land nor their oil, and we want to spend on troublemaking phenomenon that was previously in Iraq against Saudi Arabia, we are serious and we hope to meet seriously.

He stressed that the file Saudi prisoners سيطوى soon, explained: «signed the launch of Saudi prisoners who are over the border, released in the process of procedures and the Ministry of Justice, and licks the blood ordered a judicial not a procedural, we turn to the signing of an agreement for the exchange of prisoners between the two countries».

And the political situation and the popular demonstrations that continue months ago, said: «No interests you what is published in the media, there are demands realistic such as the release of detainees and the natural and we welcome them, and took out a lot of prisoners, and there are people who are being held over their sentences and أفرجنا them and we respect such demands , but there are demands unenforceable, since the launch of each of licks in the blood or of belonging to the base will not be released, and part of the demands are the demands of the Baath Party, a political demands and not real. He added that «the demands abolition of the constitution and the division of Iraq and sectarianism will not respond to it, and the rest in the squares These are the demands Unfortunately, it is impossible to achieve their goals, because we will not abolish the Constitution and go into the unknown, and this is our destiny and سنواجهه, and our freedoms in full, and there are Arab states have popular demands the same But hide.

He continued: «if the sitters those present in any other Arab country to bombed by aircraft, however we صابرون because this is our people, and we have great hope of the Sunnis and Shiites of Iraq cordoned off the crisis, and I'm the biggest Shiite clerics and Sunni sheikhs clans who have intensified their position now to end the crisis».

He warned of the deployment of sectarianism in the region, and said: «warned earlier and I repeat that I smell the blood shed because of sectarianism among Muslims, and this does not serve anyone, because he made enemies will not have limits, neither in Iraq nor Saudi Arabia nor Lebanon or Iran or others, sectarianism such as wind that يحجبها not Usher, we disagree politically and in our concepts and our thinking, but as Muslims and kill one another on the back of this affiliation is not permissible and is forbidden.

In spite of the continuing demonstrations in Fallujah, about 4 months ago, but the protesters refused yesterday to advocate the formation of a Sunni region, and threw the student orator by empty بالقناني.

She called religious currents lead Friday sermons in Sunni cities the option of the region, while tribal leaders seemed less aggressive about this option.

But the call found an echo in the cities of Ramadi and Samarra, and a number of tribal sheikhs three options in front of the demonstrators: the formation of the region, or the resignation of Maliki (Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki) or civil war.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mubasher.info%2Fportal%2FISX%2FgetDetailsStory.html%3FstoryId%3D2156542%26goToHomePageParam%3Dtrue%26utm_source%3Dfeedburner%26utm_medium%3Dfeed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed%3A%2Bar%2FISX%2Fnews%2B%28ISX%2BArabic%2BNews%29

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:23 pm