Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazraji: Matsma 116 deputies in the parliament and we will announce the candidates for the presiden

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khazraji: Matsma 116 deputies in the parliament and we will announce the candidates for the presiden Empty Khazraji: Matsma 116 deputies in the parliament and we will announce the candidates for the presiden

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 5:57 am

[ltr]Khazraji: Matsma 116 deputies in the parliament and we will announce the candidates for the presidency[/ltr]

Since 04.21.2016 at 11:22 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the rule of law Zainab al-Khazraji, Thursday, revealed that the number of protesters stationed deputies in the parliament 116 deputies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Khazraji's / balances News /, that "the House sitters will hold a hearing to announce the names of candidates to occupy the post of president of the Council of Representatives and his deputies and then trial is adjourned to next Tuesday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Khazraji, that "if we imposed Aradah blocs and their leaders are we going to be the biggest bloc in parliament, has been taking positions in the interest of the Iraqi masses arrayed across Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Khazraji and showed that "the new MPs joined the protesters virtue of the block and will also join the MPs from Badr and other blocks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr had ordered yesterday the Liberal bloc MPs to withdraw from the sit-in and a freeze on the block until the vote on the cabin ministry Aljdidh.anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:57 am