Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to re-launch a comprehensive initiative infallible session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary efforts to re-launch a comprehensive initiative infallible session Empty Parliamentary efforts to re-launch a comprehensive initiative infallible session

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:57 am

[ltr]Parliamentary efforts to re-launch a comprehensive initiative infallible session[/ltr]

Since 04.23.2016 at 10:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the rule of law Kazem Sayadi, Saturday, all efforts parliamentary led deputies in response to ask the last Parliament infallible initiative, stressing that we deputies protestors reject all those proposals strongly, while stressing that we are Amcklh us to hold a joint session between the protesters and MPs others.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Sayadi, L / balance News / "The number of political blocs want still confused and perplexed at the question of joining the ranks of the protesters."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "these blocks support us inside, but Tervdhana and denouncing our project reformist Machar as soon lose their posts and gains."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "external pressures play a big role in this matter."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed that "the Kurdish blocs seeking to re-float the subject of recent infallible initiative in parliament," adding that "we reject it strongly."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "we are ready to attend a parliamentary session held between sitters House of Representatives and other political blocs," expressing his "willingness to hear the views of those blocks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House voted to dismiss al-Jubouri, from the presidency of the parliament, while the political blocs expressed its reservation on it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He ordered the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr to withdraw his deputies sit and freeze their work in parliament until the government put forward by the technocrats Abadi. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:37 pm