Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy from within the meeting of the blocks reveals new details and is likely to hold the meeting n

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy from within the meeting of the blocks reveals new details and is likely to hold the meeting n Empty Deputy from within the meeting of the blocks reveals new details and is likely to hold the meeting n

Post by wciappetta Sun 15 May 2016, 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=10]History of edits:: 05.15.2016 13:53 • 19 visits readable[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad} Euphrates News National Alliance MP Haneen Qaddo, details of the meeting of the political blocs revealed the board with the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of the Constitutional Chamber today, likely that the council will hold its meeting next Tuesday.

He said Qaddo told {Euphrates Enoz} " The meeting of the heads of blocs with the board chairman of the parliament, is still ongoing, it was discuss the security situation and holding meetings of the Parliament, and I think will be the announcement of the group important decisions about the meeting , including meetings of the Security Committee continued to defend with the Finance Committee, as there is a correlation between the two sides, likely to be to convene parliament next Tuesday. 
    He pointed to the existence of talks to extend the current legislative term, but there are still a host of other proposals, as well as inviting the committees to meet on an ongoing basis. " 
    He said there is a desire among most of the heads of blocs to attend the session , and necessity, noting that " the assembled waiting for the arrival of the ministers of defense, interior and security leaders, and we must attend to discuss the security situation and diagnose the disorder." 
    he added , "among the attendees of the meeting, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Fadel prophet." 
    The heads of political blocs competent security and financial committees held a meeting headed by Salim al - Jubouri , head of the House of Representatives. 
    a source in parliament said , "Salim al - Jubouri , head of the House of Representatives headed to the heads of political blocs and the competent committees of security and finance the special meeting; to consider amending the budget law, and the security situation in Baghdad." the presidency of the House of Representatives called on Thursday, heads of political blocs and Security Committees and financial Alniabaten to a special meeting next Sunday {today}; to consider amending the budget law, and the security situation, as well as urgent to agree on a date for the meeting of the House of Representatives, and discuss the extension of the legislative term .anthy 1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy from within the meeting of the blocks reveals new details and is likely to hold the meeting n Empty Re: Deputy from within the meeting of the blocks reveals new details and is likely to hold the meeting n

Post by Diamond Sun 15 May 2016, 6:59 am

they say consideering  amending the budget law, IMF didn't ask them to consider it,if they want the loans

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:56 pm