Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Post by Lobo Mon 16 May 2016, 6:15 pm

Record-breaking heat wave sparks fires across Israel
    Posted: 16 May 2016 03:31 PM PDT
    A fierce heatwave accompanied by strong and dusty winds is spreading across Israel. According to media reports, more than 370 people were treated for heat-related conditions, including fainting, heat exhaustion, and heatstroke on May 14 and 15, 2016. Eilat in the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=ABqXELWZg3g:IXk7CYfx1H0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=ABqXELWZg3g:IXk7CYfx1H0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=ABqXELWZg3g:IXk7CYfx1H0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) ABqXELWZg3g?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Elevated activity at Guatemala's Santa Maria (Santiaguito) volcano
    Posted: 16 May 2016 01:57 PM PDT
    Elevated activity at Guatemala's Santa Maria volcano continues. Explosions at Caliente cone, part of Santa María's Santiaguito lava-dome complex, over the last couple of days produced ash plumes that rose up to 5 km (16 400 feet). Several pyroclastic...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=4BW_jLU4E5w:UlKk97vytR0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=4BW_jLU4E5w:UlKk97vytR0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=4BW_jLU4E5w:UlKk97vytR0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) 4BW_jLU4E5w?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Heat wave firmly grips India, 340 people dead in Delhi
    Posted: 16 May 2016 10:08 AM PDT
    The intense heat wave in India seems to be holding a firm grip on the region since April 2016. In Delhi, at least 340 people have died so far, 102 of which in May only. Temperatures have locally risen above 45°C (113 °F), according to media reports, and a...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=M3deTCgAFlM:SwHrxEiBO18:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=M3deTCgAFlM:SwHrxEiBO18:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=M3deTCgAFlM:SwHrxEiBO18:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) M3deTCgAFlM?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Widespread flooding and landslides affect tens of thousands in Sri Lanka
    Posted: 16 May 2016 08:36 AM PDT
    Torrential downpours that have been lashing Sri Lanka since May 15, 2016 (local time), triggered floods and landslides across the affected areas and claimed 8 lives, so far. Tens of thousands of people were forced to evacuate their homes, and landslide warnings have...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=eD14GM404TU:RtgvDS0hDj0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=eD14GM404TU:RtgvDS0hDj0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=eD14GM404TU:RtgvDS0hDj0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) ED14GM404TU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Record low temperatures accompanied with snowfall across portions of Midwest and Northeast, US
    Posted: 16 May 2016 07:36 AM PDT
    Record low temperatures accompanied with snowfall were reported across portions of Midwest and Northeast, US, since May 14, 2016. According to the National Weather Service (NWS), below average temperatures will linger in the area until the middle of the week, when...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=t8ae4XHAxMw:TD3BMtEVM0o:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=t8ae4XHAxMw:TD3BMtEVM0o:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=t8ae4XHAxMw:TD3BMtEVM0o:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) T8ae4XHAxMw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:10 pm