Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance demanding the opening of investigations into irregularities in the final accou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance demanding the opening of investigations into irregularities in the final accou Empty Parliamentary Finance demanding the opening of investigations into irregularities in the final accou

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2016, 4:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Finance demanding the opening of investigations into irregularities in the final accounts for the years 2005-2007
    Written by : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]in:May 18, 2016

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed the Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Faleh applicable, during a meeting with chief prosecutor to open investigations into the final accounts for the years 2005-2007. 
    A statement from the Office of the applicable "Nur News" received a copy of the "head of theParliamentary Finance Committee MP Faleh sarees Prime prosecutors during the meeting , discuss thefinal accounts for the years 2005-2007 and irregularities that have been committed during this period and what damages arising from these irregularities. " 
    He called in force at the meeting to" the need to open investigations into these irregularities by the integrity Commission, and pay prosecutors task of monitoring and control for the purpose of resolving theinvestigation Mamedodh period of time in order to return the money , which bellowed and punish Almsiaan. " 
    He added force in his statement today on" the importance of flags of the House of Representatives and the results of these investigations on a regular basis. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:00 am