Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law is expected to cancel the voting session on the "ministerial cabin"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law is expected to cancel the voting session on the "ministerial cabin" Empty Deputy for the law is expected to cancel the voting session on the "ministerial cabin"

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2016, 3:37 am

Deputy for the law is expected to cancel the voting session on the "ministerial cabin"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Predicted a coalition of state law not to resume parliamentary sessions before resolving the dispute between the ends of the Federal Court disputing likely re-setting council to before voting on the cabin ministerial session.
    The leader of the coalition, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, in a press interview that "legal reckon reconsider the Federal Court House situation to what it was before the vote on the ministerial cabin session and the meeting that followed," adding that "it is forced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi , to present the new ministerial his booth again on the Council. "
    Coalition MP promised that those "scenarios are most likely to satisfy both sides in the House of Representatives," expected "the inability of the Council to hold its meetings to the Federal Court after the resolution of a dispute within the Co

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm