Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its session today without voting on the ministerial cabin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes its session today without voting on the ministerial cabin Empty Parliament resumes its session today without voting on the ministerial cabin

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 6:16 am

[size=30]Parliament resumes its session today without voting on the ministerial cabin[/size]
    12/04/2016 09:57 | Number of Views: 496
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Resumes the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, its without his agenda includes a paragraph vote on the ministerial cabin.
    Parliament ended deadline to vote on the ministerial cabin the first Sunday after being identified by 10 days at its meeting held on 31 March last
    And it includes the agenda of the meeting on Tuesday, according to the information department "vote on the draft law of the Ministry of Electricity, and vote on the bill abolishing the unfair changes the administrative borders of the provinces, districts and areas all law."
    It also includes "vote on the draft law on ratification of the Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait Convention on the Law, and the first reading of the draft law of the Federation of Iraqi parliamentarians."
    It would be "a report and discussion of the draft second amendment to the law of the Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce, No. 43 of 1989 Act" show. On the agenda.

There were three presidencies and the leaders of political blocs in a meeting on Monday evening on the document of national reform, and includes several topics, including the progress of the political blocs of candidates for a variety of Ministers to the Prime Minister and shall have the right to select the names of asserting national partnership to choose who apply the necessary conditions and specifications of efficiency and honesty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:07 pm