Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Planning and discuss with the parliamentary economy and the National Business Council me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Planning and discuss with the parliamentary economy and the National Business Council me Empty Minister of Planning and discuss with the parliamentary economy and the National Business Council me

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2016, 4:56 pm

[ltr]
    [size=48]Minister of Planning and discuss with the parliamentary economy and the National Business Council mechanisms reimburse contractors

June 1, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Research and Planning Minister Salman Jumaili with the Chairman of the Investment Committee parliamentary Jawad al - Bolani and head of the Iraqi National Business Council David Abdul Zayer, the possibility of speeding up the reimbursement of contractors and farmers by issuing government bonds.
    A statement of the Ministry of Planning, the agency received our economy News, a copy of it today, " The Planning Minister Salman Jumaili Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Jawad al - Bolani and president of the National Business Council , the Iraqi David Abdul Zayer representatives from the private sector and discuss appropriate mechanisms met to facilitate Iraqi contractors get their dues financial owed ​​by thegovernment on the implementation of investment projects during the past years as part of the work of the ministerial Committee headed by the Minister of planning and that have already submitted its recommendations to the Prime Minister and was approved earlier. "
    The statement continued , " The two sides stressed the need to speed up issuing special compensation Contractors within the mechanisms and controls that have been approved as well as discuss farmers ' dues for their marketing of agricultural crops by opening a channel for cooperation between the Ministry of Planning and Investment Committee and parliamentary representatives of the private sector bonds."
    He pointed out , "it was to discuss the mechanics of the reconstruction of liberated areas and work to turn it into an ongoing workshops , given their importance in rebuilding theeconomic and social for those areas , " stability, stressing " the importance of theparticipation of the Iraqi private sector in the reconstruction process , thanks to its potential in this area."
    He said Planning Minister during the meeting , " the ministry 's readiness to support theprivate sector as a key partner in the development process of construction in the country , " explaining that " the process of reconstruction and restoring stability to the liberated areas a priority task of the government."
    He pointed out that " the recent measures taken by the Status of the mechanics of thereimbursement of Iraqi contractors ministerial committee, measures to ensure these rights ," stressing that " the work is now on the status of all the fine details of the payment process through the issuance of unsecured bonds."
    Turn Bolani stressed " the importance of opening up new horizons for the Iraqi private sector and encourage investment by providing the right environment for it," noting that "the committee is seeking, through cooperation with the Ministry of Planning to activate therole of this vital sector for the advancement of development in Iraq, especially in light ofeconomic conditions faced by Iraq and the requirements of the expanding role of the private sector in Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:48 am