Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Higher revenues border crossings in Basra during the first half of 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Higher revenues border crossings in Basra during the first half of 2016 Empty Higher revenues border crossings in Basra during the first half of 2016

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jun 2016, 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Higher revenues border crossings in Basra during the first half of 2016

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

It announced the Basra Governorate Council, on Tuesday, the high of the province of border crossings revenues during the first half of this year, revealing adjust the cases of corruption in those ports, while calling offices ofinspectors general in the ministries responsible for departments at border crossing points to continue to work in those ports and to hold the abuser. The Chairman of the Committee of border crossings in the Basra Governorate Council Murtaza lipodeca in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The border ports in Basra has achieved since the month of January last until June current, rise steadily in revenues , " noting that "trade at border crossing points Movement of Basra and across Iran and Kuwait, it is on the rise. " 
    He added lipodeca, that" there are cases of corruption have been seized at border crossing points and has been forwarded to the Commission on public integrity to investigate , "calling the offices of inspectors general in the ministries responsible for departments at border crossing points to the " hard work and follow - up work in the ports and to hold the abuser and to allocate it to the competent courts. " 
    the management of the province of Basra announced, in (9 February 2016), the formation of a supreme committee the tasks to maximize the financial revenue of the province, and as pointed to the need fortransfers of funds to deal with the economic situation in the province, conservative circles warned of non -payment of dues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 9:42 pm