Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advocacy: no one has the right to prevent us from assuming the presidency of the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advocacy: no one has the right to prevent us from assuming the presidency of the next government Empty Advocacy: no one has the right to prevent us from assuming the presidency of the next government

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:12 am

[ltr]Advocacy: no one has the right to prevent us from assuming the presidency of the next government[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 06.13.2016 at 09:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He denounced the House of Representatives member of the parliamentary bloc call emotions grace statements repeated by some in their desire not to allow the Islamic Dawa Party to assume the presidency of the next government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said a blessing for / balances News /, it was "not the right of anyone to the Dawa Party prevents or any component of another political exercise its role and its right to participate in the political process , " .mattabrh, "These attitudes represent a coup against the democratic experiment and the elections."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And stressed that " the right holder and the final word in this matter is the Iraqi people who conferred great consciousness in the previous electoral processes and its ability to distinguish between the main political blocs andsecondary blocks, known which."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that he has seen the last few days of the closure of the headquarters of political parties and blocs in theprovinces by the masses Almtazahrh.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:48 pm