Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Latvia plans to export 20 tons of ice cream and fruit for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Latvia plans to export 20 tons of ice cream and fruit for Iraq Empty Latvia plans to export 20 tons of ice cream and fruit for Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 3:40 am

Latvia plans to export 20 tons of ice cream and fruit for Iraq

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

It revealed the Union food to Latvia Industries Group, on the first Friday, the start of several companies local to export seven tons of food products to Iraq materials first batch through June current, in preparation for the export ofanother 20 tons can be increased each month, usually that Iraq would be a strategic food markets for their products . A spokesman for the group of food products companies in Latvia, Noor Mmonds Stanevich, told media transported Baltic site The Baltic news, and followed up (range Press), " The group Ricaz companies Pena and Flameras Baines Ricaz Pencmenk for the dairy industry, cheese and ice cream ,dried fruit and ready -made foods, you may It began shipping its products to Iraq , "noting that" the main Baghdad markets and a number of Iraqi provinces will be equipped with these products starting from thetwentieth of June current 2016 ". 
    He added Stanevich, that" the first batch of food that will be issued for Iraq includes seven tons of canned fruit dried and cans of ice cream and dairy products of famous companies in Latvia, to proceed with theshipment of different types of dairy products during the next July , "noting that" agreements with our Iraqi partners agreements include equipping them with at least 20 tons can be increased from the ice cream amonth makes Iraq is one of the strategic markets. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:25 pm