Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq beyond the production of 270,000 tons of fruit annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq beyond the production of 270,000 tons of fruit annually Empty Iraq beyond the production of 270,000 tons of fruit annually

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Iraq beyond the production of 270,000 tons of fruit annually[/ltr]

Since 26/03/2016 14:08 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Planning, Saturday, that the production of summer fruits in Iraq has reached more than 270,000 tons per year for 2015, indicating that the survey did not include the three provinces unstable security, in addition to the Kurdistan region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Central Bureau of him for Statistics in the report and seen / balances News / it, that "the production of summer fruits in Iraq amounted to 271 835 tons per year for 2015, down an estimated 5.6% of the production season, which was preceded by that as much as 287,815 tons," noting that "Diyala province occupied It ranked first in terms of production, followed by Najaf and Babil third place. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The report said "productivity per tree rate of 26.8 kg, an increase of 5.1% from the previous year," pointing out that "the higher the average productivity of fruits have been achieved in the city of Baghdad, where he stood at 30.1 kg, while the lowest average productivity in the province of Basra, where as much as 7.2 kg ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The report continued that "more increases occurred in fruit production went to Alkojh yield of 9.3%, followed by apples and by 7%, while the lower crop, which saw a drop in output for 2015 was for the peach crop and increased by 36.2%, followed by olive and 12.5%" explaining that "the survey did not include the three provinces where there is a stable security situation, a Salahuddin, Ramadi and Mosul, adding that the survey did not include the Kurdistan region." Ended 29/42 g[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:50 pm