Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central instructs the Rafidain and Rasheed reinstatement of the smart card for the disbursement of e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central instructs the Rafidain and Rasheed reinstatement of the smart card for the disbursement of e Empty Central instructs the Rafidain and Rasheed reinstatement of the smart card for the disbursement of e

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Central instructs the Rafidain and Rasheed reinstatement of the smart card for the disbursement of employees' salaries[/ltr]

Since 06.20.2016 at 10:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It instructed the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, to the Rafidain and Rasheed return to work with the company's smart regardless employees' salaries, which stopped during the current month of June of the card.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a book issued by the Central Bank got / balances News / "The smart card company contracts tied to salary distribution service with the Rafidain and Rasheed Al state employees.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "to stop the smart card service may cause problems for those institutions, and on this I got to approve the continuation of the company providing the service."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The CBI said that "the company's commitment to the policies meet the technical, financial and legal requirements of the Bank no later than December 31, 2016," stressing the "Do not allow the company's connection to deliver new services or expanding existing services until they comply with the progress."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The central bank had announced suspension of work by the smart card service company as a result of not honoring financial, technical and legal obligations required by the bank. / End 29/40 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 12:31 pm