Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi adviser: Tax settling accounts will cover 10% of state employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi adviser: Tax settling accounts will cover 10% of state employees Empty Abadi adviser: Tax settling accounts will cover 10% of state employees

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:33 am

Abadi adviser: Tax settling accounts will cover 10% of state employees

Publishing Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 7:52:52 | Views: 1594

BAGHDAD - News today said Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Advisor to the appearance ofMohammed Saleh, Wednesday, that the tax settling accounts will cover 10% of the state employees, noting the exception of the armed forces of that. Saleh said in an interview the agency received news of the day a copy of which he was "under the Income Tax van every taxpayer issubject to the tax to be held accountable except for a few exceptions , which are not subject to a spousal allocations and children, "adding that" the Council of Ministers had previously commented in 2010 tax settling accounts on appropriations that are in fact more than twice the salary in terms of salaries total staff of Iraq. " He added Saleh , said that " the international Monetary Fund objected to the great disparity between the salaries of employees, which prompted the Iraqi government to subdue all the staff of a second and up - grade of Representatives and provincial councils, ministers and even the President of the Republic who do not make up 10% of the staff only to tax settling accounts and by 7 to 15% . " . Saleh continued that " the staff of the third and down class and those who make up 90% will not be subject to this tax and settling accounts remain the case as it is , " stressing that "also exempted from tax settling accounts of the armed forces fighting Daash terrorist."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:50 pm