Thursday 23-06-2016 | 3:07:59
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
- Placed for the recovery of the commercial reality in Iraq and raising its short, medium and long-term scientific plans and so with the help of experts and academics in the economic and commercial sphere.
- Drafting of the bills submitted to the House of Representatives for the purpose of approval concerning the organization of the business, especially with regard to determining customs, taxes and restrictions policies and resolving trade disputes.
- Accession to the World Trade International, which is working on the application of market policy and determine the international trade and to identify the movement of goods and services, which creates a state of legitimate competition is in favor of the consumer.
- Work on the establishment of joint chambers of commerce with other countries, especially the developed ones to take advantage of the long commercial expertise in this area which will contribute significantly to achieving business recovery and clear-cut (an example of the Iraqi - American Chamber of Commerce), which was established recently.
- Speed up to join the international ISO organization (NGO take it upon themselves to develop international standards for all consumer products traded) obliges all States that regulate them comply with these specifications note that most of the world belong to this organization to its importance and based in Switzerland, particularly in Geneva.
- Encourage Iraqi traders to import materials that carry the ISO service mark Iraqi consumers, and working to educate Iraqi citizens not to buy any items from the market only after confirming its specifications or carry the mark mentioned (ISO).
- Provide support for the Iraqi dealer through banking facilities and the granting of advances of the commercial bank to contribute to the revitalization of commercial traffic in the country.
- Activate the internal market and the real work to reduce unemployment and create jobs for young people and the development of real programs to reduce poverty.
- Activating the role of the private sector in the field of commercial sector development and utilize it as a partner and not a competitor, and provide all kinds of support to him to revive the commercial sector with the development of a regulatory plans included work according to the instructions and controls the government.
- Revitalization of the work of government and private banks and working on the introduction of advanced electronic systems for the transfer of funds between countries that are dealing with it easily and safely commercially to all parties because this will help to attract business dealings with Iraq.
- Urge and encourage banks to join a global Alwicza (Foundation, an institution that allows states that regulate them financial electronic trading for all investors, traders and consumers) note that most countries in the world have preceded us to join this institution.
- Revitalization of the joint free zones with Ajawarmma countries will contribute to the creation of creative business case revives the Iraqi trade and pour in the interest of the consumer and this Matantahjh most of the world with its neighbors.
- Activating the role of the Central Organization for Standardization and quality control and put control over the work of monitoring and auditing to international standards on goods imported from abroad and goods.