Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near  Empty Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 23 May 2013, 7:41 am

Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near

23/05/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Ministry of Commerce announced near the launch point of Iraq's international trade, stressing that this project will work on the development of the private sector through increased intra-regional trade with the countries of the world.
    The ministry said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: held at the Ministry of Commerce meeting chaired by Hashim Mohammed Hatem Director General of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations in the ministry and in the presence of representatives of Iraqi ministries and private sector entities to discuss the establishment of Iraq's international trade point.
    Hatem said in his talk that the creation of an international trade point in Iraq is making significant benefits have a deep impact in the promotion of the economic reality of Iraq and its openness to global markets.
    He added: achieve these benefits come through a data base of integrated conducts e-commerce in the field of product marketing and presentation of tenders and methods of buying and selling and the names of domestic and foreign companies and publishing trade legislation and shipping General, insurance, banks and everything related to trade foreign and domestic.
    He said Hatem said the launch of Trade Point Iraq's international is soon was left only determine the headquarters of the points after we completed the preparation of legislation and the mechanism of action and the development of the financial allocations and the provision of equipment and personnel selection الكفوئين in this area and their participation in training courses in the field of commercial transactions and international communications technology.
    For its part, made a table Kazim, Director Trade Point Iraq International Trade Ministry a detailed explanation on the functions of the point and origins, objectives and services provided by, pointing out that the International Trade Point established mainly internationally by the UNCTAD known as the Conference on Development and Trade, the point to be dispersed across five forums in the world is Europe, America, Asia, Southeast Asia and the Arab countries is linked to this point more than 153 countries worldwide.
    She added that the Iraqi economy after its transformation from a centralized economy to a free market economy he must be a strong supporter of the private sector and the existence of trade point will work on the development of this sector through increased intra-regional trade with the countries of the world, as well as the existence of this point will provide information support for businessmen and investors and open markets New to the private sector and activating the interdependence between partners in the world through a central point official business and facilitate the use of modern technologies. / End / / 22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near  Empty Re: Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near

Post by wciappetta Thu 23 May 2013, 7:51 am

That should indicate the near removal of chapter VII as well

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near  Empty Re: Trade: Launch Iraq International Trade Point is near

Post by weslin3 Thu 23 May 2013, 12:55 pm

We can only hope and Soom!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:44 pm