Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

July 5 .. an official holiday in Iraq Stock Exchange on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

July 5 .. an official holiday in Iraq Stock Exchange on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr Empty July 5 .. an official holiday in Iraq Stock Exchange on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jun 2016, 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Headquarters of the Iraq Stock Exchange for the trading of securities –the image of Reuters Arabian Eye

June 27, 2016 12:40
    Direct: it identified the Iraq Stock Exchange on Tuesday , July 5, the official beginning of her holiday on the occasion of Eid al – Fitr, according to a statement to the Stock Exchange.
    She explained the bourse in a statement, that the Monday July 4 is the latest work by the days before the holiday to resume working out Sunday, July 10.
    Iraq is witnessing and the main index at this time, a rise of 0.26% at 515.74 points, up 1.35 from the level a hearing yesterday.
    Iraq Stock Exchange was disrupted for 3 days at the end of April and beginning of May this year to mark the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] again, and preceded by a breakdown on the occasion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in March.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 9:29 am