Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade cost the committee to follow up the food situation of the displaced people of Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade cost the committee to follow up the food situation of the displaced people of Anbar Empty Trade cost the committee to follow up the food situation of the displaced people of Anbar

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 3:11 am

[ltr]Trade cost the committee to follow up the food situation of the displaced people of Anbar[/ltr]

Since 06.28.2016 at 10:38 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Commerce, Tuesday, assigning a high-level committee to monitor the food situation of the displaced people of Anbar.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry said in quoting the Director General of Planning and Follow-up Department at the ministry Hussein Farhan statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Commerce Minister Salman Jumaili face a committee of general managers in the ministry to visit the Amiriyah Fallujah and camps of displaced people from areas of Fallujah."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The purpose of the Commission to address the food situation of these families and help them cope with the difficult conditions caused by the trapping of terrorist organizations have for two years and a half, as well as what happened to those families during editing operations to areas of Fallujah."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted, that "the constituent companies of the food committee began its work from areas Amiriyah Fallujah and other areas, and is now working to continue to send food aid to displaced families through the ministry warehouses in Baghdad and the provinces Holophyra."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, that "the quantity is more than half a million Samunh tons of sugar, flour, edible oil, reached for the processing of those families through coordination with the local government and across the fleet of the Ministry of Commerce carrier who arrived in displaced areas intensively" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:08 pm