Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
duck2000
Lobo
6 posters

Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’

Lobo
    Lobo

Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’ Empty Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’

Post by Lobo Fri 08 Jul 2016, 5:41 pm

Lynch to Dallas protesters: 'Do not be discouraged'

Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Friday encouraged protesters not to allow the “heinous violence” that occurred in Dallas to silence their “important” voices.
    Five police officers died and seven more were wounded in an ambush during a peaceful rally in Dallas on Thursday to protest the deaths of black men in Louisiana and Minnesota who were shot dead by police this week. Two civilians were also injured Thursday.

Lynch stressed that she is “deeply grateful” to law enforcement’s commitment to difficult and dangerous work to keep America safe but vowed that the Justice Department would do all it can to help. And she urged peaceful protesters not to give up.

“I want you to know that your voice is important,” Lynch said Friday during a news conference at the Justice Department. “Do not be discouraged by those who would use your lawful actions as cover for their heinous violence. We will continue to safeguard your constitutional rights and to work with you in the difficult mission of building a better nation and a brighter future.”
    Lynch announced that the Justice Department will offer assistance to local law enforcement in Dallas, a city she described as a community “severely shaken and deeply scarred by an unfathomable tragedy.” She said DOJ and the agencies within it, including the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office, will work alongside state and local officials there.
    “We intend to provide any assistance we can to investigate this attack and also to help heal a community that has been severely shaken and deeply scarred by an unfathomable tragedy,” she said. “This is an unfolding situation. We will be providing additional information when it is available and appropriate. But more so, this has been a week of profound grief and heartbreaking loss.”
    Thursday’s protest was held in the wake of the fatal shootings of Alton Sterling, a 37-year-old whose death outside a Baton Rouge convenience store was captured on video, and Philando Castile, a 32-year-old whose fiancée filmed the aftermath of his death via Facebook live in Falcon Heights.
    The Justice Department has opened a civil rights investigation into the Louisiana encounter, and Lynch said DOJ will offer assistance to local officials leading the investigation in Minnesota.
    Lynch mourned the “devastating loss” of the slain officers and empathized with the sentiments of much of the country, as Americans try to cope with the back-to-back police-involved killings this week that each gained national attention.
    “Americans across our county are feeling a sense of helplessness, of uncertainty and of fear,” Lynch said. “And these feelings are understandable, and they are justified. But the answer must not be violence. The answer is never violence.”
    The answer, Lynch maintained, is action — “calm, peaceful, collaborative and determined action,” she said. “We must continue working to build trust between communities and law enforcement. We must continue working to guarantee every person in this country equal justice under the law. And we must take a hard look at the ease with which wrongdoers can get their hands on deadly weapons and the frequency with which they use them.”
    The DOJ chief called on Americans to consider what kind of country they want to pass on to future generations and to shun divisive impulses.
    “We must reflect on the kind of country that we want to build and the kind of society that we are choosing to pass on to our children,” Lynch said. “And above all, we must reject the easy impulses of bitterness and rancor and embrace the difficult work — but the important work, the vital work — of finding a path forward together. And above everything, we must remind ourselves that we are all Americans, and that as Americans, we share not just a common land but a common life.”
    And those lives lost this week, Lynch said, came from different neighborhoods and backgrounds but will be grieved by all.
    “Today, they’re mourned by officers, by residents, by family and friends, by men and women and children who loved them, who needed them and who will miss them always,” she said. “They are mourned by all of us. To the families of all who lost their lives in this series of tragedies, we share your pain and your loss.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/loretta-lynch-dallas-shooting-225296
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/loretta-lynch-dallas-shooting-225296#ixzz4DrLzvdlw
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’ Empty Re: Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’

Post by duck2000 Fri 08 Jul 2016, 5:55 pm

those so called important voices were heard as they shot and killed cops! those voices need to be shut down!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’ Empty Re: Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’

Post by Neno Fri 08 Jul 2016, 7:08 pm

We will continue to safeguard your constitutional rights and to work with you in the difficult mission of building a better nation and a brighter future.”

Amazing coming from a person that privately meet with Bill Clinton before announcing Hillary's issues with the FBI would go no further. About as bad as Obama fueling the misplaced tensions these days.

I have a growing up female friend that posted this morning on Facebook that she was pissed. Got my attention to see why and how I learned of the shooting last night, her cousin was one of the officers wounded. I go to bed so early most nights do to early rising for the day job I had no idea until this morning.

Loretta Lynch needs to be benched.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 09 Jul 2016, 12:11 am

Was listening to a radio talk show and a police officer was saying he thinks they are trying to get were they can declare Marshall Law and keep Obama in office. Said that if there's a war the President at the time will remain, just heard that a few minutes ago. Any thoughts on this?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:23 am

Wouldn't doubt the power hungurs.
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Sat 09 Jul 2016, 1:20 pm

Yeppers sassy, I've been thinking that for the last few years, and if the elections don't go in the direction of "Those"...... I can see it as a real possibility. That guy in the big light colored house has already been checking out the legalities for just that
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 09 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

all i can say is; prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:12 am