Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(JGO US) international oil company in southern Iraq to protect a three-year $ 90 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(JGO US) international oil company in southern Iraq to protect a three-year $ 90 million Empty (JGO US) international oil company in southern Iraq to protect a three-year $ 90 million

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jul 2016, 3:42 pm

(JGO US) international oil company in southern Iraq to protect a three-year $ 90 million

Editor: BK, BS 21.7.2016 20:17 Number of Views: 336

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Announced a US company involved in the security services, on Thursday, won the contract to protect the employees of an international oil companies operating in southern Iraq, indicating that the contract is for three years and worth $ 90 million.

The Janus Global Inc. Auperecins Janus Global Operations US to provide security services and to address crises, in a statement today, I followed (range Press), she "won a contract to provide security protection to employees of an international oil companies operating in southern Iraq," noting that "the duration of the contract three years and worth $ 90 million, "without exposing the oil company's name.

The head of the company, known for short as (JGO), and the official security operations, Alan Weekly, "The company is proud to have chosen to take over this duty is important, especially as the world economy depends on oil," noting that "the company has provided a precedent for security services in Baghdad and Basra, since 2003 ".

According to the company, it "will provide personalized direct protection to employees of the oil company, local and foreign, as well as armored wheels to move them from the headquarters of residence to work in the oil field sites with immediate protection and evacuation service."

The (JGO), the global security companies that provide protection and crisis management services, and has 7,500 member deployed in North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East and Asia.

It is noteworthy that several international companies operating in the southern Iraqi oil fields, including Royal Dutch Shell, Petronas of Malaysia, British Petrofac and Mitsubishi of Japan, and others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:32 am