Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission launches application for the transfer of breaking news on smartphones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Commission launches application for the transfer of breaking news on smartphones Empty Integrity Commission launches application for the transfer of breaking news on smartphones

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2016, 6:28 am

Integrity Commission launches application for the transfer of breaking news on smartphones
     Since 27.07.2016 at 12:39 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad balances News
    Integrity Commission launched a special application of the transfer of breaking news via smart phones by Regular (camels, Android), pointing out that the application, which bears the name of (the board integrity) become accessible esteemed various media citizens.
    She explained the body, according to her official website, said: "This application will mean - in addition to outlets media body was the other - the transfer of various body's activities, especially the transfer of breaking news on smartphones according to a systematic camels and Android service, a telltale that the basic purpose behind the launch of this free service is a "direct communication with the public opinion and the national media, and facilitate the delivery of news, activities and transparently to the public and the most convenient way possible, as well as fruitful communication with the national media," .anthy 29 / d 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 5:12 pm