Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Scales News published a copy of the resignation of the head of the Integrity Commission and its hist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Scales News published a copy of the resignation of the head of the Integrity Commission and its hist Empty Scales News published a copy of the resignation of the head of the Integrity Commission and its hist

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Scales News published a copy of the resignation of the head of the Integrity Commission and its history[/ltr]

Since 21/08/2016 22:02 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / a copy of the resignation of the head of the Integrity Commission, Dr. Hassan al-Yassiri which is dated on the Fourth of July, however, it was not announced to complete the investigations in my Mr. Hussain al-Shahristani has alleged involvement silver Oona Oil's oil and defense minister after an incident interrogation exciting and in which he stated of mutual accusations.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to resign, it is stated, "Despite the short time that I learned in the Integrity Commission and which are based on one year, but the Almighty God has enabled us to develop the Integrity Commission on the railroad has raised the barrier of fear it and decreed its mechanisms and contexts of a new business opportunity to prepare the ground work to Akhalafna and accomplished things in this year, thanks to God Almighty what Harald changed in many years. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Yasiri "In conclusion, I will stay in my temporarily until you request you to accept the resignation and finding alternative Itla us to get a vacuum in authority is Mahmoud and lest rejoice corrupt."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Yasiri and sent a copy of his resignation in its history to Mr. Speaker Salim al-Jubouri.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Yasiri lingered in moving this resign until the decision does not affect the progress of the investigations and understands that the step bias of one party over another account.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The achievement of a survey conducted by the website "Fbervaks Media" and "Haventgon Post" revealed the involvement of the Minister of Higher Education and the current Scientific Research and former Oil Minister Hussein al-Shahristani, the Iraqi officials and other corruption scandal related to oil contracts, to be known as a media scandal "Una Oil", which called on the Commission integrity to investigate about him and impartially while.[/ltr]
    [ltr]As the Commission said in a statement explained that among the reasons for Yasiri to proceed procedures resign now complete some things on top of the national anti-corruption strategy for the years draft (2016 - 2020), which made the body where the unremitting efforts culminated in the completion of the draft and forwarded to the Council of Ministers; with a view to approval , as well as to clarify the point of view of the body was of a paragraph to include (some or most) convicted of crimes of corruption amnesty law, highlighting the hidden aspects of unmet research in this law, and that could cause embarrassment for Iraq, not on the local level, but also on the international level as well.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Chairman of the Integrity Commission, Dr. Hassan al-Yassiri his resignation once again to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi appealed to him to accept after it had been submitted early last July, he has rejected Abadi at the time, noting that his decision to wait to go to resign procedures but rather was the result of the repercussions of questioning of the Minister of Defense.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Yasiri / balances News / he had appealed to the new prime minister to accept the resignation, pointing out that the wait was based on the repercussions of the issue to question the Minister of Defense, where the Commission has completed its procedures investigative case and referred their prioritization and records of investigative all the way to the investigative panel of judicial author of the Supreme Judicial Council .[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm