Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Air Defence and Civil Aviation Authority are discussing a transit aircraft in Iraqi airspace,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Air Defence and Civil Aviation Authority are discussing a transit aircraft in Iraqi airspace, Empty Air Defence and Civil Aviation Authority are discussing a transit aircraft in Iraqi airspace,

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2016, 4:27 am

[size=30]Air Defence and Civil Aviation Authority are discussing a transit aircraft in Iraqi airspace,[/size]
    31/07/2016 10:04 | Number of Views: 85
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    It examined the Aerospace Defense Command and the Civil Aviation Authority, to cross the aircraft in Iraqi airspace.
    A statement by the Ministry of Defense, got "direction Press" a copy of it, today that "the air defense commander Lt. Gen. Jabbar Obeid Kazim, received at the headquarters of air traffic control to the Civil Aviation Authority director Fadhel Kata Hull, and discussed with him the subject of bearish cross and departing aircraft airspace Iraqi and approvals by authorities. "
    Transportation delegation and praised the "sober work mechanism followed by the Air Defense Command, through hard work in the center of the main driving operations and the Center of coordination, leadership at Baghdad International Airport at the end of the visit, thanked the guest's air defense commander to the touch of the warm and welcoming."
    The Minister of Transport Agency, Abdul-Hussein Abtan, the air traffic control department of the General Establishment of Civil Aviation of the need to work for the return of the aircraft to cross through Iraqi airspace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:13 pm