Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dow Summary for the Close of the Week

Lobo
    Lobo

Dow Summary for the Close of the Week Empty Dow Summary for the Close of the Week

Post by Lobo Fri 05 Aug 2016, 4:34 pm

Dow Summary for the Close of the Week DJIND-W-8-4-2016
    The bulk of the people remain bearish still always calling for a major crash. All I can say is that the patterns are not anything like what these people as saying the a 9 day straight decline is always followed by a crash. The market is by no means over-bought or in some dangerous extended position. The Weekly Bearish Reversal lies in the Dow well below the market at 17740. We did elect a Monthly Bullish at the end of July so this warns we can still press higher into September. Our critical monthly technical support lies at 18058 during August. Major technical target resistance going into September stands at 21935. The first target for key resistance stands at 19610 and support will rise to 18282 by September. Our monthly turning points are choppy with September then November followed by February.
    Just pay attention to the Arrays and the Reversals. They are the indicators that are far better than anyone’s opinion.
    The S&P500 closed at new highs, whereas the Dow is now lagging. Support on the S&P500  lies at the 216900. We had closing resistance for today at 18557.50. Resistance next week will stand at the 18717-18727 level on the Dow.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/stock-indicies/dow-jones/dow-summary-for-the-close-of-the-week/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:56 pm