Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Aug 2016, 5:19 pm

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Commenting to issued opinions about the work of selling foreign currency window of the Iraqi Central Bank wishes to state that "the sale of currency window is the way to ensure the stability of the dinar exchange rate over the meeting of the Iraqi economy requirements by providing foreign currency to cover imports of the private sector goods and services, in addition to the needs of citizens for the purposes of travel, medical treatment, study outside Iraq, despite the absence of any allocations in the budget since 2003 and so far for this purpose. 

However, this bank has worked to develop its procedures in this regard by encouraging banks to adopt the mechanism of opening letters of credit for the purposes of import instead style remittances, reaching sales ratio manner credits to more than 70% of foreign currency sales, as well as the Central Bank has set a key benchmark for the implementation of dollar selling operations to banks include the extent of its commitment to the rules of the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing,

as well as the preparation and application of standards for the electronic system for selling window and purchase of foreign currency (remittance), and a greater role for the government to sell the dollar and buy, develop and check the sources of funds used for the purposes of buying dollars to banks from the sale of foreign 
    currency window.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 6:54 am