Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017) Empty Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017)

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:23 am

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017)

The measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq and in coordination with the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the US Treasury Department, was included Salem Mustafa Muhammed Al Mansur (Mansur), the Prince of the Ministry of Finance to organize a supporter of the terrorist in Mosul on OFAC Deprivation Lists
    The necessary measures have been taken to prevent him from entering the Iraqi financial system and freezing his movable and immovable assets he owns inside Iraq . The Central Bank of Iraq and the need for banks and financial institutions and the concerned authorities to take the necessary measures not to deal with the invited directly or indirectly .
    The US Treasury has praised the measures being taken by the Iraqi authorities to impede the transactions of financial support in Iraq and that it is implementing a tight system to combat money laundering and terrorist financing, which in turn will help to strengthen Iraq's ability to protect its financial system from exploitation by terrorist groups as an advocate.

>>>  https://cbi.iq/news/view/390 >>>
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017) Empty Re: Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017)

Post by Diamond Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:26 am

I THINK, corrupation has a problem in Iraq  lol!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017) Empty Re: Statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq (Published August 31, 2017)

Post by Neno Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 pm

You think....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:59 am