Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi heard to change the Saudi ambassador from the media

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi heard to change the Saudi ambassador from the media Empty Newspaper: Abadi heard to change the Saudi ambassador from the media

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Sep 2016, 3:54 am

[rtl]Newspaper: Abadi heard to change the Saudi ambassador from the media[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: revealed a Lebanese newspaper, Saturday, Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari did not tell the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi request the replacement of the Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan, noting that al-Abadi aware replace Sabhan through the media. [/rtl]
    [rtl]The "News" newspaper its issue today, and I followed, "Sky Press" that "al-Jaafari was forced to make a formal request to Riyadh replace Sabhan, even without informing the prime minister Haider al-Abadi and consulted because of the deputies of the State of Law coalition pressures," noting that "Abadi expressed his displeasure the behavior of al-Jaafari, during the last cabinet meeting, saying to him: How can I hear replace Ambassador of the media. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper added that "al-Jaafari's response to Abadi, saying that his ministry has the right to submit any request, and that what he called to do this step, it was pressure from the coalition deputies, who belongs to al-Abadi (state law)."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper quoted a source said that close to the government as saying that "Saudi Arabia has agreed in principle to change the Sabhan and replace it with another ambassador," stressing that "the delay in the Saudi response is normal because of the procedures followed in such cases."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source added that "currently being Sabhan alternative choice," denying "rumors about the intention of closing its embassy in Saudi Arabia."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:29 pm