Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: lack of a quorum on Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: lack of a quorum on Thursday Empty Parliament: lack of a quorum on Thursday

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Sep 2016, 7:00 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wed, 07 Sep 2016 06:51:00
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    Niazi said the decision of Parliament architecture Ihsanoglu, said the lack of quorum will be repeated again at a hearing on Thursday, for several reasons, one of them travel some deputies to perform the Hajj.

Niazi said Ihsanoglu in a statement, said there are several reasons that led to a lack of quorum at a hearing Tuesday, the first of 13 deputies travel to perform Hajj, and not to the return of some MPs from their provinces.

He added, that one of the other reasons is the pursuit of some of the blocks to not complete the quorum order not submit a request to withdraw confidence from the Minister of Finance to be included in the agenda and put to the vote.

He pointed to the presidency of the parliament will postpone the hearing next Thursday automatically to a lack of quorum, to enter the parliament in the holiday and Alitm again after that.

The head of the parliamentary bloc competencies, Haitham al - Jubouri said during his participation in the Bulletin news NRT Arab on Tuesday, that there is no quorum for several reasons , including that the deputy blocks, especially from the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc did not enter into the parliament , fearing them to vote on the withdrawal of confidence from the Minister of Finance Hoshyar Zebari.

The presidency of the Iraqi parliament decided to raise the regular meeting Tuesday to next Thursday, for lack of a quorum, which requires the presence of at least 165 deputies of the total 328 deputies is complete .. and so after a delay of half an hour for a quorum unless happen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:27 am