Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
BILLYB
Lobo
mochasmom
met
weslin3
Rocky
10 posters

Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman - Page 2 Empty Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2016, 4:07 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=30]Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman[/size]
    09/09/2016 10:39 | Number of Views: 77
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press /

Ministry of Finance announced on Friday the arrival of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on Thursday night, to the Jordanian capital of Amman to complete the international consultations between the government and representatives of the International Monetary FundIMF about a loan for Iraq worth $ 18 billion.

He pointed to a ministry statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, to me , that he "took place during the last period technical talks between a government delegation from the Ministry of Finance and Ministry ofPlanning and the Ministry of Oil and the Central Bank with the International Monetary Fund experts to review Iraq 's obligations under Stand -By ProgramSBA with the Fund

He said the "Fund pursuant to this program over a three-year credit facility of 4.5 billion dollars to Iraq to fill the financial gap and the budget deficit as a result of the financial and economic crisis in the country, and as a result of the commitment of Iraq's Fund program to improve public financial policy and rationalization of expenditures and increase non-oil revenues and transparency performance and the fight against corruption, money laundering and illegal financial management legislation and the Central Bank

He pointed to the Finance Ministry, said that "the total amount to be provided by the program to Iraq within three years from the IMF and the World Bank and the donor countries and international financial institutions is about $ 18 billion to support the economy and financial Iraq

She pointed out that "the International Monetary Fund introduced last July preliminary financial pay for Iraq amounted to round about $ 640 million to support the budget, is scheduled to Iraq, receiving payment other similar increased by $ 640 million in the month of November 2016 the implementation of fiscal and economic reform plans established in fiscal policy memorandum and economic development.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman

Post by weslin3 Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:59 am

I guess I'm the only one that thinks this is a good article.. I figured more would be talking about this but maybe I'm wrong and it is just blah, blah and blah... lol!
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq will hold talks with the IMF in Amman

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2016, 12:18 pm

I guess I/m putting too much effort into this forum
    met
    met
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by met Sat 10 Sep 2016, 12:47 pm

I don't post, but read every day, and really apreciate all your hard work. So please don't stop.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 10 Sep 2016, 1:44 pm

Please dont stop Rocky, i read everything u post
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Sep 2016, 1:56 pm

Rocky, please know you are appreciated.

thumbs2
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 10 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

rocky wrote:I guess I/m putting too much effort into this forum
    I try to read all.. I did not mean to sound disrespectful on the blah, blah stuff. It is just sometimes I think this is a great article and no one comments. But a lot of times it isn't as good news as I want it to be and a lot times I'm dead wrong it isn't good news. You give it your all "buddy" and we appreciate all that you do. Sometimes we look like just a bunch of takers and you are the giver.. Never underestimate your work here or the appreciation of others. Here is a big

:bighug:T H A N K  Y O U !
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by BILLYB Sat 10 Sep 2016, 5:57 pm

I'm reading it Rocky! Thank you for taking the time for us!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 10 Sep 2016, 6:29 pm

I'm reading too rocky!!!     bighug I just can't remember what I read!!!

lol!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 10 Sep 2016, 7:51 pm

$ 640 million in the month of November 2016 the implementation of fiscal and economic reform plans established in fiscal policy memorandum and economic development. 
    sounds good to me  bounce
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 10 Sep 2016, 7:58 pm

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2016

8:47 PM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraq and the International Monetary Fund agreed to calculate the price of the barrel of oil with the amount of 43 dollars, instead of 35 dollars proposed in the Iraqi 2017 national budget.

In a statement by the Iraqi finance ministry, the joint talks between the two sides ended in Amman, Jordan, today following 2-day discussions.

During the talks, the draft 2017 Iraqi national budget was reviewed, where the prices of oil barrel was determined and the production of oil to be reached to 3.6 million b/d.

It was decided to continue discussions in Washington in October, 2016, the statement added.

The Iraqi delegation was headed by Iraqi finance minister Hoshiar Zebari.

It was expected that the IMF will grant Iraq a "simplified and long-term loan" at the end of this year with the amount of 3 billion dollars".

Earlier reports that Iraq was discussing to get an 18 billion dollar loans.

Last July, 2016, the IMF paid Iraq a first payment of 640 million dollars to support the Iraqi budget, with expectations to have another payment in November 2016 with the same amount.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:52 pm