Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy confirm that Iraq needs economic legislation to supplement the budget and calendar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy confirm that Iraq needs economic legislation to supplement the budget and calendar Empty Deputy confirm that Iraq needs economic legislation to supplement the budget and calendar

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2016, 3:28 am

[size=30]Deputy confirm that Iraq needs economic legislation to supplement the budget and calendar[/size]
    09/09/2016 07:07 | Number of Views: 238
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    Confirmed the Commission services and reconstruction member of the parliamentary Sabah al-Tamimi said Iraq needs economic legislation outweigh the 500 legislation to contribute in supplying and evaluating Iraq's budget.

And suggested in a statement on the continuation of the economic and financial challenges in front of Iraq and the poor investment climate, which leads to osteoporosis in the construction and reconstruction of the country.

She said that "there are concerns by investors because of the size of the transaction costs that can not do not do not mind the amount of time and all this because of financial and administrative corruption in government departments without exception."

Tamimi noted that "the lawmaker in Iraq since the 2004 law to this day does not exceed 50 of the total 600 law law and this is one of the reasons for slowdown in economic growth in Iraq."
    aa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:40 am