Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for "Light": We will work to push the international community to put pressure on Turkey to st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for "Light": We will work to push the international community to put pressure on Turkey to st Empty Deputy for "Light": We will work to push the international community to put pressure on Turkey to st

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Sep 2016, 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy for "Light": We will work to push the international community to put pressure on Turkey to stop the execution of military operations on the borders

Nur News / Baghdad
    Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, MP Abdul Bari Zebari stressed the need to push the international community to put pressure on Turkey to stop the execution of military operations on the common border with Iraq, Turkish territory without the knowledge and the coordination with the federal government.
    According to the deputy in a statement the "Nur News" that "the upcoming meetings of the Committee members this file will give utmost importance before implementing liberalization Mosul operations of the organization Daesh."
    Zebari said that "we will work to push the government to do the best strategic and diplomatic relations with the neighboring countries for the purpose of achieving the interests of the Iraqi people."
    He said the "Foreign Relations Committee has a new vision of Iraq's foreign policy to achieve better relations with neighboring Iraq, keeping in mind the importance of respecting the sovereignty of countries and non-interference in the internal affairs of all States countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:34 am