Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Disclosure of who should run Iraq's talks with the International Monetary After sacking Zebari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of who should run Iraq's talks with the International Monetary After sacking Zebari Empty Disclosure of who should run Iraq's talks with the International Monetary After sacking Zebari

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Sep 2016, 6:05 pm

Disclosure of who should run Iraq's talks with the International Monetary After sacking Zebari

September 24 .2016 

Sommer News: Baghdad .. days after the sacking of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said in the House of Representatives after, the Finance Committee in Parliament, said on Saturday that Iraq talks with the IMF "will not be affected" in the absence of the Minister of Finance, as pointed out that Agent minister and heads of departments in the ministry would be charged with the task of conducting such things.

The House voted last Wednesday, on the withdrawal of confidence from Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said after the questioning.

And confirmed member of the Committee Magda Tamimi in a press statement, that "the International Monetary Fund while confers with Iraq on financial and monetary matters and loans, it does not confer with the Ministry of Finance has, because there are other many stakeholders the subject of criticism in the country," adding that "the Central Bank of Iraq banks relating to economic, manufacturing and regulatory bodies for state funds, as well as ministries such as oil, all of them representing Iraq and are negotiating with authorities of the international Fund. "

Al-Tamimi said that "the sacking Hoshyar Zebari would not affect the talks," noting that "the departure of the minister does not mean the departure of the ministry, what a lot of general managers and heads of departments as well as the still agent minister, for them and they are located on their shoulders continuity of work in the ministry in its discussions and work."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Disclosure of who should run Iraq's talks with the International Monetary After sacking Zebari Empty Re: Disclosure of who should run Iraq's talks with the International Monetary After sacking Zebari

Post by Neno Sat 24 Sep 2016, 9:41 pm

I can remember when the fiance ministers where ever changed for what ever reasoning's, it effect Ali to the degree he had to fly back over to Iraq each and every time. I know Ali isn't the IMF but it will effect some one or some institutes for sure as rules change when ministers are changed.

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:04 am