Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers approves the appointment of 17 general directors in various ministries and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers approves the appointment of 17 general directors in various ministries and  Empty The Council of Ministers approves the appointment of 17 general directors in various ministries and

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 4:42 am

The Council of Ministers approves the appointment of 17 general directors in various ministries and state institutions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (May 21, 2024), the Council of Ministers approved, in its twenty-first regular session headed by Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, the appointment of (17) general directors in various ministries and state institutions.
    A statement by the Prime Minister’s Media Office, received by “Baghdad Today,” stated that “ The Council of Ministers approved the appointment of (17) general directors in various ministries and state institutions, distributed as (4) general directors in the Ministry of Water Resources, and (3) in the Ministry of Water Resources.” Agriculture, (3) in the Independent High Electoral Commission, (3) in the Military Industrialization Authority, and one general director in each of the Ministries of Electricity, Industry, the Institution for Political Prisoners, and the Federal Office of Financial Supervision.”
    In the field of administrative reform, evaluating general managers and ending the phenomenon of proxy administration, in accordance with what was stated in Article (71) of the Federal General Budget Law, the Council of Ministers had approved the appointment of 99 general directors since Al-Sudani took over the government, based on the provisions of Civil Service Law No. (24). for the year 1960), after evaluating them according to the mechanisms and standards approved and approved by the Council of Ministers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 9:26 pm