Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: the inclusion of party leaders and members of the Foundation bodies have to disclose thei

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: the inclusion of party leaders and members of the Foundation bodies have to disclose thei Empty Integrity: the inclusion of party leaders and members of the Foundation bodies have to disclose thei

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Sep 2016, 2:05 am

[ltr]Integrity: the inclusion of party leaders and members of the Foundation bodies have to disclose their financial accounts[/ltr]

Since 29/09/2016 16:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Integrity Commission decided, on Thursday, the inclusion of the heads of political parties, members of the Foundation bodies of these parties, the duty to disclose their financial interests.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The authority said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that it "has decided to include both the heads of political parties, members of the Foundation bodies of these parties, the duty to disclose their financial interests", stressing that it attributed to that, "pursuant to the provisions of Article (17 / item XII) of force law No. 30 of 2011 which provided for the inclusion of all of the body sees the need to disclose their financial interests. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission noted "addressable Independent Electoral Commission in order to facilitate the task of the Integrity Commission by a recent supply the names of party leaders and members of the Foundation bodies currently registered in the Commission for the buyout, the duty to disclose their financial interests, they are as who pointed them in articles (11 / I) and (19 /) of the political parties Act 2015 in force. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission stressed the "necessity to provide covered by the duty to disclose their financial interests of the heads of political parties and members of the Foundation bodies and who are as forms financial disclosure," pointing to "the importance of counting the procedure context of steady work for all parties, which will be recorded in the Commission later" .anthy 29 / 9 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:54 am