Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk proceed with the cultivation of wheat, with the exception of areas (Daesh)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk proceed with the cultivation of wheat, with the exception of areas (Daesh) Empty Kirkuk proceed with the cultivation of wheat, with the exception of areas (Daesh)

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2016, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kirkuk proceed with the cultivation of wheat, with the exception of areas (Daesh)

 Kirkuk / Marwan Ibrahim 

Announced that the cultivation of the province of Kirkuk circle, on Monday, about to embrace the growing season winter to plant 340 thousand acres of wheat crop, with theexception of the areas controlled by theorganization (Daesh), and as pointed out referral nine agricultural projects to invest, confirmed its continued regardless dues peasants. 
    He Director of Agriculture in Kirkuk Mahdi Mubarak province , in an interview with (long - Presse), said that " the plan of agricultural current winter season 2016-2017 in Kirkuk , which was launched today include thecultivation of 340 thousand acres planted with wheat in a pan under the control of the government andsecurity forces agricultural areas after the seeds insurance and pesticides and fertilizers to farmers and growers , "noting that" agricultural plan excluded the south of Kirkuk regions and western parts of being under the control of the organization (Daesh). " 
    Mubarak said," The circle cultivation Kirkuk constant regardless dues financial peasants at a rate of 50% of their dues for two seasons , the last two in 2014 and 2015 of up to 61 billion dinars, and the dues of farmers worth 60 billion dinars did not happen until now , "he said , adding, that" the Department of Agriculture decided to refer nine affiliated agricultural projects to develop according to the investment, which include forests and agricultural fields. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:17 am