Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

He is making all things new!

csd9013
    csd9013

He is making all things new! Empty He is making all things new!

Post by csd9013 Tue 11 Oct 2016, 6:36 am

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new….” Revelation 21:5

When God restores, He makes it better than before. Maybe your heart has been broken or your dreams shattered and now you are left picking up the pieces of a broken life. Trying hard to get yourself back together. Only God can put the pieces back together again and fix what’s broken, and with your cooperation, you can be better than before, not worse. You may say, “I was doing good until that happened!” Whatever your “I was good until…” statement is, God knows and He won’t allow those heartbreaking experiences to change His purpose and plan for your life.

You are still His child, still chosen by Him, still His prize and His joy! Whatever the enemy has meant for your bad, God is turning it around for your good! No eye has seen nor has any ear heard what God has prepared for you because you love Him and are called according to His purpose. Don’t live in a state of self-pity wondering who you would’ve been and where you would be right now if you had not gone through what you did. Believe Him to restore everything you loss and give you more than what you had.

Just wait until God gets done with you my friend! He’s making all things new! It may not feel or look like it, but He is. Keep holding on to His promises and keep trusting in His supernatural ability! Speak and declare over your life that your God is making all things new for you!

Prayer: Oh my Lord, You have touched my heart so deeply! Thank You for making all things new in my life. Thank You for ministering to every broken place in me. I forgive everybody that has hurt me and I come to You to help me be better, stronger and wiser from all of this. Help me not be worse, or bitter, or suspicious of motives and distrusting. I give my heart and soul to You and ask You to make all things new in my life. Make me better through Jesus! Amen.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

He is making all things new! Empty Re: He is making all things new!

Post by Neno Tue 11 Oct 2016, 9:55 am

thumbs2

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 10:21 pm