Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: the importance of establishing a port of Faw and dry canal to make Iraq an i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: the importance of establishing a port of Faw and dry canal to make Iraq an i Empty Economic parliamentary: the importance of establishing a port of Faw and dry canal to make Iraq an i

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2013, 7:46 am

Economic parliamentary: the importance of establishing a port of Faw and dry canal to make Iraq an important anchor for world trade  

12:41 20/06/2013

Baghdad - and babysit - According to a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance, / Amer the winner, importance of benefiting from Iraq's geographical location that connects the east and west in the promotion of trade through exchanges to speed up the establishment of the port of Faw and dry canal in the province of Basra.
    The winner said in a press statement that "Iraq has a great geographical location lacking in most countries of the world where it connects the continents of Europe, Asia, could be exploited to activate the movement of commercial exchanges and benefit from the global imports Alatranzi.
    He added: ports present possessed by Iraq is not able to accommodate the movement of world trade large due to their small size, but when you initiate the establishment of the port of Faw and dry canal in the triangle of FAO, will enable Iraq to exploit his position economically, and will make him an anchor for global trade and the focus of attention of all nations that are related to the interests of trade between the East and the West ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:31 pm