Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America supports the position of Baghdad from Ankara and the neighboring States to respect the sover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America supports the position of Baghdad from Ankara and the neighboring States to respect the sover Empty America supports the position of Baghdad from Ankara and the neighboring States to respect the sover

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:40 am

[rtl]America supports the position of Baghdad from Ankara and the neighboring States to respect the sovereignty of Iraq[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: AH[/rtl]

[rtl]It announced that the US State Department, it supports Baghdad's position on the Turkish military presence in northern Iraq, noting that it should be a situation in Ba'shiqah military base in the study of the governments of Iraq and Turkey.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the ministry's spokesman, John Kirby, in a press statement, seen by "Sky Press," that he should "get all foreign forces in Iraq on the" consent of the country's government and provided coordination with and under the umbrella of the international coalition against terrorism. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He said Kirby, the neighboring countries of Iraq should "respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity, and deployed in Iraq by Turkish forces do not fall within the international coalition," adding that the situation in Ba'shiqah base "must be in the study of the governments of Iraq and Turkey."[/rtl]

[rtl]Kirby said it was "necessary to resolve this issue as soon as possible," calling on both the "Ankara and Baghdad to focus on the fight against the common enemy, which is represented by the organization Daesh," and noting that all parties to coordinate closely over the coming days and weeks "to ensure unity of effort efforts to defeat Daesh and achieve lasting security for the Iraqi people. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Saw yesterday verbal comments were "tense" between each of the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, when he addressed the first Iraqi prime minister, saying "You're not Wendy and I am not my way, and Asrakhk in Iraq does not matter to us at all, we will do what starch, and you have to learn it, and you have to commit yourself first, "he replied with Abadi Bngradh through their profile on the social networking" Twitter "site, saying" We will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaab. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The dispute started between Iraq and Turkey in 4 of the month of December 2015, where Turkey has the time to deploy a group of military personnel in Ba'shiqah base, declaring that the move came as part of international efforts to eliminate the organization Daesh and at the request of the Kurdistan Region authorities.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:34 am