Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
annieharbers
Lobo
sassy
Rocky
dizzydee
zimi31
weslin3
mochasmom
jedi17
Sarisus
lonelyintexas
csd9013
Tiffany
17 posters

The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow - Page 3 Empty The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:27 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow

At a critical time Iraq is going through and circumstance and the Iraqi economy under the cover of a fierce war waged by the Iraqi army valiant and security services and the factions of the crowd the popular Holy CBI succeeded in raising the value of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar in the past few days informed economic and political sources said us ......
    The Iraqi dinar exchange rate will improve gradually over the next few days and that the US dollar will deteriorate a lot and recover the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar after the economic scientific plan developed by organizers of the Central Bank of Iraq and new policy pursued by the Central Bank in collaboration with the benevolent and loving and loyal to Iraq sons Liberal him
    We have got to talk to some officials at the Central Bank of Iraq and the owners of some private banks who looks like it a federal power with the central bank in this matter he ... ..tm agreement on the support of the Iraqi dinar and all the power contribution of them in the recovery of the dinar against the dollar, particularly as we are fighting a holy war with the worst of the evil forces in the world and fight terrorism in many parts of Iraq
    If it is good news for all Iraqis that the value of the national currency exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar will recover gradually in the next few days, a blessed step commend charge of it and applied by the thought of the Iraqi people and the critical economic situation through which the country.Campaign # dinar rebounding dollar and # Eksh
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow - Page 3 Empty Re: The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow

Post by fonz1951 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:24 pm

this could be much bigger than we think, or know.
    Lobo
    Lobo

The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow - Page 3 Empty Re: The dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar Alaraca..bdharbat national blow

Post by Lobo Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:26 pm

Fonz, I totally agree.

yes yes yes
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:29 pm

Lobo wrote:Fonz, I totally agree.

yes yes yes

i just have a gut feeling that we are in for some life changing news. bounce
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:47 pm

Fonz, praying that news is here like in NOW
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:51 pm

Lobo wrote:Fonz, praying that news is here like in NOW

me too, every day and night. keep the prayers going. yes
    dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by dejavu Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:59 pm

I know I'm going to sound likea newbie...but should we look for the auctions to stop? Or have they stopped? Lol I've been out of the loop a few years:/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 7:03 pm

dejavu wrote:I know I'm going to sound likea newbie...but should we look for the auctions to stop? Or have they stopped? Lol I've been out of the loop a few years:/

they have not stopped, unless it happened overnight. i have been out of town and just got home about an hour ago. haven't seen anything saying they had stopped
    dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by dejavu Thu 27 Oct 2016, 7:37 pm

Thanks fonz, I haven't checked it myself. Was just wondering if that is still something to gauge..as I said I'm a bit rusty and trying to keep up again.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 7:53 pm

can't have an open market if you are controlling the artificial exchange rate by selling american dollars

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:08 pm