Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Message by mistake cause other than sharp between Maliki and Izzat Shahbandar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Message by mistake cause other than sharp between Maliki and Izzat Shahbandar Empty Message by mistake cause other than sharp between Maliki and Izzat Shahbandar

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2016, 4:07 am

[rtl]Message by mistake cause other than sharp between Maliki and Izzat Shahbandar[/rtl]

[rtl]Follow-up / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]A source familiar with the matter Friday, said Izzat Shahbandar caused considerable disagreement with the leader of the state law, Nuri al-Maliki after sending a message to Hanan al-Maliki arrived by mistake.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source, I followed "Sky Press," that "Izzat Shabandar send a message to Hanan al arrived Nuri al-Maliki by mistake caused Unlike large with the head of state law indicating that the message which came cursing the secretary-general of the Dawa party Balfad hurtful and talking about history."[/rtl]

[rtl] The source added that "The letter also strong criticism of the policy of Almtbaha secretary-general of the Dawa party and his relatives is in reference to Hussein al-Maliki and Yasser al-Maliki, a member of the House of Representatives."[/rtl]

[rtl]The source continued that "Shabandar after the arrival of the letter contact al-Maliki in a state of severe anger for Alalfad and speech is not correct in the latter sought to justify this talk that the message came by mistake making Nuri al-Maliki to end the connection."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:24 am