Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahbandar: Maliki forced me to go to Jordan during the crisis of Anbar to meet with al-Issawi and n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shahbandar: Maliki forced me to go to Jordan during the crisis of Anbar to meet with al-Issawi and n Empty Shahbandar: Maliki forced me to go to Jordan during the crisis of Anbar to meet with al-Issawi and n

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:35 am

Shahbandar: Maliki forced me to go to Jordan during the crisis of Anbar to meet with al-Issawi and negotiate with him and traced, the details of an exciting and unique to our published confessions serious on the lips of the biggest allies of former Prime Minister!

Date: Fri, 10/03/2014 9:14   

Detection former MP for the coalition of state law, Izzat Shahbandar refusal Rafie al-Issawi initiative to negotiate with former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during the crisis of Anbar, which evolved in the events accelerated, 

said Shahbandar, in his interview with Al-Iraqiya official "in during the crisis intensified between al-Maliki and leaders of the year on the back of the issuance of an arrest warrant against Rafie al-Issawi, the Maliki Aovedny to the Kingdom of Jordan to meet with him and agreed with him to resolve the crisis politically, 

and added that al-Maliki presented to al-Issawi to return to the government after appearing before a kangaroo court against the stop demonstrations against the owners in the western provinces, indicating rejection of al-Issawi to the idea of the meeting starting , 

and continued a former member of a coalition of state law, "said al-Issawi, who was present in the Oman capital of the Kingdom of Jordan refused to meet me after he advised him to some Sunni politicians need to contact terms of reference Sunni have the upper hand and influence in the Sunni street, pointing out that the turbans Sunni were serious escalation with the government, 

The Shahbandar, he tried to twice meeting Balisawi afterthought, but he refused, 

indicated that the Shahbandar said earlier that he met with former Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi to arrange a reconciliation with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, noting that al-Maliki agreed with Ahmed Abu Risha on a new basis with respect to Basahoat. 

He revealed Shabandar that "al-Maliki received but twice and my presence in person during the last period, Ahmed Abu Risha, has been understanding on a new basis with respect to Basahoat, where he requested Abu Risha 

- which was considered a significant development - that are related to the Awakening the security services, in terms of the mechanisms of action and armament and salaries, Do not be so prone to earthquakes and even differentiate between the Awakening and the militias. " 

and emphasized that "the base of understanding that has been reached is also that what is happening in Anbar shorten the government is not due to sectarian as depicting the enemies of Iraq, but that what is in the Shiite provinces just like him."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am