Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The sacking of Deputy Chairman of the National Commission for Accountability and Justice from his po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The sacking of Deputy Chairman of the National Commission for Accountability and Justice from his po Empty The sacking of Deputy Chairman of the National Commission for Accountability and Justice from his po

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:40 am

[size=37]The sacking of Deputy Chairman of the National Commission for Accountability and Justice from his post after being appointed false testimony[/size]

BAGHDAD Journal News
    A commission of accountability and national reconciliation in the House of Representatives Deputy Chairman of the National Commission for Accountability and Justice Omar Bakhtiar judge had been appointed false testimony and was fired after the discovery of this matter, it is denying his escape sums.
    Committee Chairman Hisham al-Suhail, "said the judge had been appointed without a degree and then appeared that the witness faked, prompting the Authority to sack him", adding that "there are consequences in this topic where he became so required the state more than a billion dinars salaries had excise according to office and his testimony, and by law must give back all salaries from the date of his appointment, as well as the cars are still in his possession did not pass it so far. "
    He said Suhail said, "This case is now in front of the Integrity Commission, despite all the pressures exerted on them in this situation."
    The media has quoted a government source said, "the former deputy head of the Supreme National Commission for Accountability and Justice Omar Bakhtiar Mohiuddin, escape and possession of more than 1.2 million dollars."
    The sources said "the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issued a circular to all provinces, ministries and independent bodies booking movable and immovable property to Omar Bakhtiar decided to escape because of the money was in his possession," .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:50 pm