Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance parliamentary: provincial law will enable local governments to exercise their constitutional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary: provincial law will enable local governments to exercise their constitutional Empty Finance parliamentary: provincial law will enable local governments to exercise their constitutional

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2013, 4:33 am

26-06-2013 05:24 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Deputy Chairman of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ahmed Hassan Faizullah, that the second amendment, which was on the provincial law will enable local governments to manage its natural resources and take advantage of their financial in their provinces service.

He said Faizullah (of the Agency news): The second amendment, which won provincial law No. (21) for the year (2008) in the House of Representatives سينفع governorates not organized province by taking advantage of its natural resources and enable local governments to manage financial resources better.

He added: that the law would give broad powers to local governments and enable them to exercise their constitutional right to manage their wealth of oil and gas resources and borders and other, well that will enable it to implement its investment projects and services and to overcome all obstacles to accomplish. / End 8.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:25 am