Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: 2017 budget free of investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: 2017 budget free of investment projects Empty Parliamentary Economy: 2017 budget free of investment projects

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Nov 2016, 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/11/05 | 11:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , Baghdad. 

The Commission on the economy and investment representative, on Saturday, the absence in 2017 of theinvestment projects budget, while suggesting that the committee will hold a session to discuss the investment points in the budget. 

She said committee member Najiba Najib told a news briefing , " the committee meeting to discuss the investment points will be in the budget of 2017," she said , " the absence of next year 's budget in 2017 of state investment projects." 

She said Najib, it "will put the notes relating to these points to come out with recommendations that will help thegovernment to activate the role of the private sector and increase capital expenditures and address the projects that have been neglected and have not been implemented yet. " 

She pointed out that it" will be coordinated with those involved in the Ministry of planning to develop solutions and treatments that can build a strong economy ", calling for" the development of legal wizards that will support the recommendations and solutions needed by the country 's economy . " 

and showed Najib, he" will be sent to the Committee 's recommendations to the government to take out of thedoor of confirmation procedures and solutions to build a solid economy. " in 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:09 am