Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Round table of the Committee of Experts to discuss the proposal to set up a fund for development)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Round table of the Committee of Experts to discuss the proposal to set up a fund for development) Empty Round table of the Committee of Experts to discuss the proposal to set up a fund for development)

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 5:50 am

Round table of the Committee of Experts to discuss the proposal to set up a fund for development)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / Baghdad.
    The Committee of Experts in the Prime Minister held a round table brought together a number of experts who are Dr. Amal Shlash and Ms. Najla general director of the Poverty Reduction Strategy in the Ministry of Planning and Mr. Wadih Handal, head of the Iraqi private banks association and a member of the national team of experts from the private sector, 
    Mini-Committee met with the work of the Association of Executive Director Ali Tariq and Secretariat of the Association team as the meeting included Ms. Rula Saleh, CEO of bank guarantees and Ms. Sulaf director of the Iraqi company for small and medium enterprises and Kalhotnaol meeting study proposed the creation of the Development Fund and eating a proposed Council of Ministers set up the Development Fund finances by the government and international Alinvdah institutions that fund is aimed at all segments of society and focus on the poor by creating jobs for them, make them able to enter the labor market was Dr. Amal Shlash spoke about the experience of Egypt, where many games in cut, which finances various social Vilt experts have listened to explain Detailed for two experiments Iraqi women submitted my manager my company financing of small and medium enterprises, guarantees and banking success stories achieved in which she Shalash admires these two experiences and results in them this is the second visit of Dr. Shalash to the Iraqi private banks association's headquarters and held extensive discussions focused on that those in a position to implement this ambitious program is a special committee of banks raised their recommendations which are very important formations belong to the fund and the mechanics of his work and its implementation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:04 am