Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 6 billion volume of trade with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 6 billion volume of trade with Iran Empty $ 6 billion volume of trade with Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2016, 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    $ 6 billion volume of trade with Iran

Baghdad / term 

Revealed the Ministry of Commerce, on Wednesday, to trade with Iran amounted tomore than six billion dollars in 2015 , the past, indicating that two billion and 500 million dollars exceeded during the first half of thecurrent 2016. 
    The ministry said in a statement, " Thevolume of trade exchange with the Islamic Republic is witnessing relatively advanced as aresult of its role to meet the need of the Iraqi market through a partnership with the private sector or through the supplied materials about directly. " The ministry noted that " the Supreme Committee between the two countries co- chaired by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Vice President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Isaac Jhangere, signed several memoranda of understanding between relevant ministries, as well as a joint protocol of cooperation by the Minister of Trade and his Iranian counterpart for the processing of edible oil ". The ministry added that "trade with Iran amounted to in the past in 2015, more than six billion dollars, of which fifty million dollars of Iraqi exports to Iran , " noting that " the Iranian exports to Iraq include cars, tractors and spare parts, plastic products, wood and glass, textile, machinery and equipment food and construction materials. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:05 am