Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia Launching A Bombing Sortie On ISIS Every 21 Seconds

Lobo
    Lobo

Russia Launching A Bombing Sortie On ISIS Every 21 Seconds Empty Russia Launching A Bombing Sortie On ISIS Every 21 Seconds

Post by Lobo Tue 15 Nov 2016, 7:36 pm

Jim Stone: Russia Launching A Bombing Sortie On ISIS Every 21 Seconds....Apparently He Got Trump's Concurrance First...
    Posted By: Watchman
    Date: Tuesday, 15-Nov-2016 16:06:38

RUSSIA GOING NUTS IN SYRIA, WITH 300 AIRSTRIKES IN 2 HOURS
    Russia was no doubt emboldened by Trump as POTUS and has launched massive carrier based airstrikes with heavy bombers, cruise missiles, artillery, and infantry in Syria to wipe out ISIS. This story just broke.

Now let's see what Obama's responses are, with U.S. warships within eyeshot of the Russian warships (the Mediterranean is not big enough for both navies).

OK, Here it is on RT - https://www.rt.com/news/366995-anti-terrorist-operation-carrier/
    CONFIRMED: BEFORE LAUNCHING MASSIVE STRIKES ON ISIS IN SYRIA, PUTIN FIRST CALLED TRUMP AND DISCUSSED IT, AND HE TOTALLY IGNORED OBAMA! HA HA HA HA HA and a half page full of laughs!

TRUMP WILL END THE WAR ON TERROR. All it will take is a little cleanup and a cutoff of American funding for the terrorists.
    UPDATE: THIS IS HUGE, RUSSIA IS CONSISTENTLY LAUNCHING ONE SORTIE EVERY 21 SECONDS. THEY ARE RUNNING THIS AS HARD AND FAST AS RUSSIA IS CAPABLE OF WITH THE FORCES PRESENT THERE. AND IT IS OFFICIAL: THIS IS A TRUMP APPROVED ACTION AND YOU KNOW * WELL PUTIN PULLED NO PUNCHES AND TOLD HIM ABOUT OBAMA, HILLARY, AND ISIS.
    And now we witness the end of the Obama-Clinton legacy, before he's even out of office!

http://82.221.129.208/basepagey2.html

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:39 am